RE: [MV] 63B anyone?

From: Lee Franklin (lee@wellnesshealth.com)
Date: Sun May 30 2004 - 12:52:29 PDT

Hey Chief!

I don't know about rust with them, they were fairly new in the system when I
worked on them from 86-94, I think they rust-proofed them fairly well,
though. The earlier models definately had some issues with bad bolts and
such, though, like the ones that mounted the generator on the engine block.
I'd try to get a more recent model if possible.

-lee