Re: [MV] 63B anyone?

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Sun May 30 2004 - 13:59:53 PDT

Hi Lee, Welcome to the best MV list around. A few listers prefer
fighting to turning wrenches, but when they stray too far the rest of us
usually object and they get back on topic.

Sorry I can't offer a place to get dirty: we're on opposite sides of the
country. But I too am an ex 63B ( non of the other cool designations
that you have tho :] ) I found a '53 M35 which the county had converted
to a brush fire truck 35 years ago in 2002 and picked it up for $200...
It don't have time to work on it often, but even when I can't it's nice
to just be in the vicinity: MoPo sort of smell. If it weren't for my
dogs offerings strategically placed around the back yard I could close
my eyes and almost be back in a bay, cursing a lack of decent tools
again <g>

If you keep your eyes open I've seen that most of us can find an old
junker somewhere.... Often has title problems, but usually a title
service can clear that up for a hundred or two dollars. Even if it's
not pretty, little can come close to a Deuce or 5 ton for pleasure of
ownership.

Regards

         Paul