Re: [MV] 63B anyone?

From: noel shelley (noel@shelley1722.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 02:23:48 PDT

Dear Ron ,
                  To educate you and for the benefit of List Members who
may be under the same ill informed illusion I will deviate from MV matters
, though I know it`s against the rules .
 When attending events or other outdoor functions a generator and large
refrigerator are on the wagon ! The bottled beers , wines and champagne ,
plus the ice-cream , steak , burgers Etc are all kept at JUST the right
temperature . The lager ,cider Etc are in 11 gallon barrels fed through a
cooling plant and served on tap !
On the subject of MVs the suspension , ride and roadholding of the Austin
Champ was far superior to anything made in the US , not to mention the 5
reverse gears you may have found useful .

In the British Military the letters US , DO NOT mean United States !

PLEASE stand up when you wish to address us , the sound will be less muffled
old chap !
 That why politicians stand when addressing people ?

                  No ill feeling Noel