Re: [MV] G/L and David Doyle book

From: rhazen@govliquidation.com
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 15:17:06 PDT

Hello List,

Thank you, Wayne, and any others for participating in GL's giveaway of
David Doyle's book. The five winners are listed by customer number under
Latest News, Events and Features, the page that comes up after you log on
to the GL website. There will be another opportunity for five more
bidders to win in upcoming Internet Auction 1062, which closes this
Thursday, June 3rd (and this is the end of my shameless plug).

Good luck!

Robyn Hazen
Government Liquidation, LLC
(480) 367-1100