MILDOCS.COM -- Subscribers Can Now Change Their Passwords...

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 23:16:23 PDT

Hi Everyone...

Based on the number of new subscriptions and subscription renewals we
received this afternoon and evening, I guess you like the restored NSN
Search! Thank you.

I hope that MILDOCS.COM restored NSN Search will be a permanent and
valuable resource for all military vehicle and equipment collectors.

Due to popular request, we have just added the ability to change your
password to whatever you want it to be.

To use this feature, simply log in to your MILDOCS.COM account, and in
the upper right corner you will see a link "ACCOUNT PREFERENCES".
Click on that link and you can change your password.

(Now that the NSN restoration project is complete, we are working
through the list of features and improvements that subscribers have
requested...stay tuned!)

Thank you!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com