M35 front lockout hubs and deuce for sale

From: uniquemachine@cybcon.com
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 08:19:57 PDT

Not too very long ago I bought a new set of front lockout hubs for the
the front axle of my M35A2. I put them on not too very long ago, and
only drove it a minimal amont, and never locked the hubs in. I
recently acquired a 900 series 5 ton truck and would like to sell the
front hubs, so if there is anybody interested, please contact me.
Also, how much is a nice M35A2 turbo multifuel deuce with a hard
top, all the canvas and spare parts going for now. I need to sell
mine since I have the bigger truck now. The truck has a regular
license plate, and is not restricted to historical use.

Jon