RE: [MV] M38 Markings Revisited (More)

From: Lee Franklin (lee@wellnesshealth.com)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 17:24:19 PDT

Now that makes a LOT more sense

that'd make it B-12 (12th vehicle in Bravo company) and likely a company
support vehicle and not one of the crucial numbers like 1,2, or 6. (co, xo
and Field grade co)
3-7 was an airborne unit that had the designation "SFG(A)", designated that
in 1960 at Ft Bragg.
{ special forces group (airborne) }

-Lee