Re: [MV] Invasion Star

From: Claude W. Vaughn (vaughn@totalaccess.net)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 19:35:21 PDT

Dave,

Try to find a copy of MVPA's publication "Army Motors" issue 67 (Spring 1994).
There were several articles on the use of bar codes. The colors (and associated
numbers) were:

1 -- Buff
2 -- Olive Drab
3 -- Yellow, Bright
4 -- Green, Bright
5 -- Gray
6 -- Blue, Dark
7 -- Maroon
8 -- Red, Bright
9 -- White, Lead
0 -- Brown, Dark

The bar codes were applied to vehicles and baggage (both personal and unit) and
T/E Equipment.

What colors did you find?

Claude.