Re: [MV] M35 front lockout hubs and deuce for sale

From: Ron (rojoha@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jun 05 2004 - 07:40:04 PDT

    Usually these types of things start with "Once upon a time...."

Well, how much do you want for your, used to be brand spanking new not too
very long ago but are now kinda, sorta, some might consider, used hubs?
    I might be, could be, really interested iffn you aren't, kinda,
definitely, crazy about the asking price of your absolutely, without a
doubt, used to be brand spanking new, sorta not very far removed from almost
New in the thrown away box, slightly scratched, greasy, take off hubs that
were only driven down hill in a NASA clean room on days that don't have an
'R' in them, by an extremely conscientious HMV collector/operator/wrench
turner.

    So Jon, let's cut to the chase.
    Bottom Line... How Much?

    Ron (who might be a tire kicker, or could be a live prospect, but whose
pockets are bulging with either used Kleenex or $20 bills, ya never know,
nudge, nudge,wink,wink)