RE: [MV] ID IF YOU CAN

From: Lee Franklin (lee@wellnesshealth.com)
Date: Sat Jun 05 2004 - 01:18:54 PDT

I remember a hole like that in 548 canvas.. or the goat ambulance canvas
one.
Been a while since I've seen a Goat, about 15 years, but I will never forget
the brake system in that POS..
Nothing like a brake with the drum attached to the wheel, that you have to
bleed through a stupid hole in the hub, and an incredibly weak master
cylinder mounted under the dash that seemed to blow it's seals far too
frequently.

Hint for working on those beasts.. always have a spare master cylinder on
hand, especially if you have to work on the brakes, and get someone to
attach a tube to a 7/16 socket so you can bleed the brakes.

-Lee