1919 USA Liberty truck at Chet Krause auction

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 05 2004 - 20:40:31 PDT

Took a motorcycle trip to Iola, WI for Chet Krause's
auction today. This was the most professional,
organized auction I've ever attended. There were well
over 100 restored cars and trucks.

Among them was a restored 1919 USA Liberty truck made
by the Selden Motor Vehicle Co. It surprised me to
see it go for $5,000. It makes the M35 look like a
technological marvel.

Did anyone else from the list go to the auction?

Here is a link to the truck.
http://www.aumannauctions.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?aumann16/87

Marc