Re: [MV] How to make your own lockouts for the M35 Rockwell 240 axle

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Sun Jun 06 2004 - 14:13:14 PDT

Art, I am basically a lazy man and, if given the choice between turning
a knob, or pulling out the wrenches, I'd go for the knob turning. I was
just the opposite in my younger days. I'd rather spend three days doing
what could take three minutes, if it meant that I could save 50 cents.
Times and priorities can change. I'll just wait until I can afford your
lock out hubs, and then use the wrenches one time - to take the old hubs
off, and put the lock out hubs on.

--
Bruce Kalin
Convoy coordinator