Re: [MV] How to make your own lockouts for the M35 Rockwell 240 axle

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 12:56:25 PDT

I admire your ingenuity. I have heard of folks making these dummy hubs
before, and I wonder if just taking a pair of stock drive flanges and
milling out the splines would be a bit easier?

On the other hand, considering the cost, tangible or intangible, of your
personal time, why not buy a pair of my lockouts, at the discount price of
$475? They eliminate the need to unbolt/bolt the dummy flanges when you are
ready to go 10-wheeling.

If you would like to try a pair, and decide not to use them, we offer a
money back deal. You pay shipping only.

Arthur P. Bloom, Pres.

www.M35products.com

Hubs, power steering, and other goodies for the M35