Administrative update

From: Arthur Kyle -- Mil-Veh Admin (ack@mil-veh.org)
Date: Sun Jun 06 2004 - 21:51:23 PDT

I haven't been monitoring list traffic much over the last year or so,
counting instead on your self-discipline to keep things on-topic and
expending my energies keeping the hardware and software running. I have many
administrative things to do though, including culling the subscriber list of
dead addresses, upgrading the mailserver software, and so forth. The first
thing on the list, though, is changing my Internet service provider and
increasing my connection speed from 192K to 768K. My goal is to make the
switch as transparent as possible, but you may see some interruptions in
service over the next few days. I apologize in advance if things go badly,
but it is looking good so far. Once I have completed the cutover, I will
turn my attention to the other things that need doing.

--Arthur
   List Admin