M35 Lockout Hubs

From: jatonka (jatonka@telenet.net)
Date: Sun Jun 06 2004 - 21:56:34 PDT

Hello List, been watching the postings on deuce lockout hubs. I bought a set
for an M342 dump truck 4 years ago so we could drive to jobsites without
turning and wearing the front end for no reason. That helped. Then I decided
to start switching them over to an M109A3 shop van to make an annual trip to
Churchville(Aberdeen). That worked out well too. Later I built a monster
Mud-Rock crawling truck and that needed lockouts to go down the road to get
to the events. Now we're moving too many times to make sense, so I bought a
set from a friend in Jersey and this weekend I went to Paragon park in
Pennsylvannia near Hazelton and did the most severe offroading I have ever
seen a military truck ever do and have to say the hubs were the best. The
Inter Agency Motorpool Hubs are the way to go to save wear and tear and to
save some fuel money too. John Tennis