Re: [MV] *** Take you HMV out today ***

From: chance wolf (chance_wolf@shaw.ca)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 09:23:00 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Gill" <rmgill@mindspring.com>
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 8:12 AM
Subject: Re: [MV] *** Take you HMV out today ***

> Is it a CMP or a British pattern? I've crawled around in a friend's
> C15 GS and C8 HUP CMPs as well as a C15TA ( I slept in that one).

CMP. F8 is smaller than the F15 15 cwt and has the cab 11 style as opposed
to the cab 13 style most of the F15/C15 vehicles seem to have ("slopes the
normal way"). There's a terrible low/no-resolution pic at:

http://www.internationalmovie.com/images/vehicles/1-Ton/info-800cwt.jpg

It's 2wd too. It's hilarious parking that thing next to something like an
M37 to see how that class of truck 'grew up' over the decades. The F8 looks
like a wind-up dinky toy by comparison, but...it fought a War.