CMP F8 was: [MV] *** Take you HMV out today ***

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 09:26:36 PDT

At 9:23 AM -0700 6/7/04, chance wolf wrote:

>CMP. F8 is smaller than the F15 15 cwt and has the cab 11 style as opposed
>to the cab 13 style most of the F15/C15 vehicles seem to have ("slopes the
>normal way"). There's a terrible low/no-resolution pic at:

I figured it was a CMP, but I wasn't sure. It could have been a
British Ford 8 CWT rather than a monkey face CMP F8. I think I prefer
the Cab 13 myself.

>http://www.internationalmovie.com/images/vehicles/1-Ton/info-800cwt.jpg
>
>It's 2wd too. It's hilarious parking that thing next to something like an
>M37 to see how that class of truck 'grew up' over the decades. The F8 looks
>like a wind-up dinky toy by comparison, but...it fought a War.

The cab 13 C15's have their own look that makes an M37 look passe.
The C60X is a beast of a machine from photo's I've seen. I'd love to
own one, but I'm still working on the armor. Perhaps one day I'll lay
my hands on a re-powered C60X and use it for transport of my armored
cars.

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -