Looking to buy in Oregon - reccomendations?

From: Brian E. Harris (mobile@kythri.net)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 19:44:49 PDT

Hi all!

I'm looking to start getting into some military vehicles - would like to get
a deuce, possibly a Daimler Ferret, and who knows what after that.

Anyone have some good sources in/around Oregon for a deuce?

Year doesn't neccessarily matter, but I'd like something in good condition,
with a convertible cab. Standard cargo/passenger bed if possible.

More than willing to do work on them, not looking for something pristine and
restored for $10k + - I want to drive my truck, and beat around in it, not
keep it in under cover for exhibition.

Any assistance you folks can provide would be most appreciated!!

Thank you!

-Brian Harris