RE: [MV] Fw: [MV] QUAD 50 VIETNAM GUNTRUCK

From: Adams-Graf, John (grafj@krause.com)
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 14:03:45 PDT

The George C. Marshall Ground Transportation Museum in Zwyndrecht, Holland, has a rare CCKW-353 B2 (serial number 413089-2) with a quad mount restored and on display (as of last December...I know they changed their exhibits over the winter). In my humble opinion, it was one of the coolest trucks on exhibit.

Hope this helps,
John A-G
Iola, Wisconsin USA