Re: [MV] 2.5 versuses 5 ton trucks

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 18:45:47 PDT

The 2.5-ton is the choice. Smaller, lighter, easier to insure. NO CDL in any
state regardless of the gossip. The fellows who have been told that they
need a CDL in California should go back and try again and find a clerk who
knows her job. The feds agree that every state should treat trucks equally
and fairly. These rules are federally set and enforced.. The brakes are air
assist, which according to the DOT is the same as vacuum assist or cosmic
ray assist, the operative word being assist.

Getting back to the merits, I am biased because I sell stuff for the M35,
but most of my customers who have both types prefer the M35. Get one with an
air-shift transfer and a turbo. You will not be disappointed.

Arthur P. Bloom, Pres
www.M35products.com