Re: [MV] 2.5 versuses 5 ton trucks

From: Vernon Tuck (vtuck@tucklings.com)
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 19:02:27 PDT

It happens that I am studying for a Texas Class A commercial driver's
license. Your statement below does indeed comport with my best
understanding of the Texas requirements which are mandated by federal
requirements. Therefore, I imagine that all states have the identical
requirement.

Regards,
Vernon
http://www.tucklings.com
http://www.tucklings.com/fl1.jpg (picture is not of my truck (mine should
look so good!) but is the identical year, model and style.)
*********

I researched a little on the five ton and found that there are probably CDL
licensing issues due to the gross vehicle weight. I have a M35A2 and don't
need a CDL because it doesn't exceed the 26,000lb GVW limits for a Class A.

All, please correct me if I'm off-base here...

-K