Re: [MV] GL Tax is for what?

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 15:01:28 PDT

Hi They collect the local tax rate wherever the item is bought, not a New
Mexico tax. Back when they gave titles there was a New Mexico tranfer fee as
I recall. Each base they sell at would be their store. After saying that, I
have not seen a business licence or a state auto dealer licence at the
places I go. May be there I just never seen it. Wayne