FS WWII Higgins Boat Tachometers

From: John Seidts (jseidts@astory.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 05:17:33 PDT

Just figured out what these were, and thought I'd offer them to the list.
WWII Hudson Invader 168 Tachometer, NOS in the wrapper. The Invader was a
licensed Hall Scott marine engine built by Hudson for the Higgins Boats.
These tachometers were manufactured by Stewart Warner and are in excellent
condition, unused since made new. Every one I have pulled out of the
wrapper is in nice shape. Packaging will vary as some have the kraft paper
around the gauge and some have just the wax dipped cheesecloth due to
storage wear. $25.00 plus shipping. Photos below

http://www.astory.com/aircraft/instrument/3072.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/instrument/3072a.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/instrument/3072b.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/instrument/3072c.JPG