Need a Free 1983 Blazer for Parts? (Not Mine)

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 23:28:39 PDT

Hi All...

I just saw this a few minutes ago and thought this might be useful for
one of you in the SF Bay Area. It is not mine.

***

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/zip/33461970.html
www.craigslist.org > east bay > free stuff > 83' K5 blazer 4x4

83' K5 blazer 4x4 (vallejo / benicia / fairfield)

Reply to: dentista06@comcast.net