Mighty Mite Restoration

From: Baker, George R. - Eastman (grbaker@eastman.com)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 13:27:10 PDT

I just posted some pictures of the M422A1 I'm restoring for Phil Dallosto.

http://tired-iron.mounet.com/tirediron/phil_dallosto.htm <http://tired-iron.mounet.com/tirediron/phil_dallosto.htm>

I still need a few pieces to finish, if anyone one has any of these please contact me off list...fuel tank, master cylinder, horn button, intake and exhaust gaskets. I also could use a complete set of heat shields, the ones I have are in rough shape.

p.s. I know of the usual venders for these items, I just wanted to see if any list members had them first.

Regards,

G.R.Baker