Re: [MV] WW2 halftrack scope on ebay?

From: jimweb@endgame.demon.co.uk
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 13:50:33 PDT

GOTaM35 wrote:

> I saw this on ebay and was wondering if this guy is for real or if he is one
> of these ebay fruit loops we see so much of. I have read a great deal about
> WW2 and I have never heard of this "secret weapon".

The Falke IR sights did exist at the end of the war. The one occasion
when they were used on the western front by two panthers they trounced
an american RCT and a couple of batteries of antitank guns IIRC.

As for the sight.. while it resembles a Falke sight IMHO it isnt.

Plenty of images to check against just Google 'Falke IR'

--
TTFN
Jim