Re: [MV] WW2 halftrack scope on ebay?

From: rertman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 13:30:45 PDT

IMHO, this is bullpucky!! You can buy fairly recent good quality night vision
stuff all over the place for $1K or less. Think about it; when was the last
halftrack purchased by the U.S. military? I haven't figured out what this item has
to do with a halftrack, except maybe he mounted it on one for a while.

Dick