Re: [MV] T-34's as Tigers in "Kelly's Heroes"

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 18:32:55 PDT

I have not checked, personally, the info you speak about, the best reason
being that I no nothing about tanks, but you may want to see www.imdb.com
(Internet Movie Data Base) and look for your favorite movies. Under "goofs"
there is the occasional reference to fake, misleading, or anachronistic
military hardware in war movies. Beware, you can spend a whole evening just
clicking your way around the site. It is addictive.
apb