Re: [MV] Bjorn's recipe for long front tire life (M35)

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 18:38:48 PDT

The M123 has a GIANT valve where the directional should be that
applies the brakes to one side or the other (ALA Tank)

I have noticed that my CCKW will move things that my 1.5 ton
chevy won't (spins) and I believe it is because of the tractive force of
the rear tandems.

BTW if your (unmodified) deuce will not roll with the front wheels
straight on a slight incline, your tires are probably not matched
well enough in the back....

Steve AKA Dr Deuce