Re: [MV] Bjorn's recipe for long front tire life (M35)

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 07:19:43 PDT

Kenny,

Thanks for your kind words!

I think a locking diff is a good idea, but it would require some special
care and perhaps driving skills.

Don't you wonder why Rockwell (Meritor) doesn't make an axle with a lockable
interaxle differential that will fit? There has to be one out there! And why
did they do the same thing to the M35A3 ESP versions? Are these trucks
specified for use off-road only?

Bjorn