Re: [MV] M105-A2 Trailer Spindle Nut socket needed

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 00:44:11 PDT

Kirk

I have a M105 trailer and I repacked the bearings last
year. I believe I used the same (8 point?) socket
that I used on the duece. The socket is an OTC brand
and you should be able to find it at a Napa or Bumper
to Bumper, etc. They should be able to order it in
for you if it isn't in their stock. I don't think
they cost much. $20-$25 maybe.

Good luck

Marc