Re: [MV] Bjorn's recipe for long front tire life (M35)

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 15:23:17 PDT

Holy Smokes! Ronzo is stirring the feces with kind words this time. I'm
impressed! I must admit, I miss the constant bickering between Ronzo and Hankie
(who must be too busy with new business). I also miss the little comments
directed towards the former lister Richard who tried to pee-pee on this list. Ronzo
is the most colorful poster on the list fer sure!
Kenneth (with no axes left to grind).
Speaking of axes, does anybody have the Ames model numbers of the pioneer
tool that will fit my tool rack? The local hardware folks aren't too crazy about
me toting out their tools to my truck.