Re: [MV] Bjorn's recipe for long front tire life (M35)

From: Ron (rojoha@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 15:33:32 PDT

Oh cut it out, Kenny.
    No matter how thick ya lay it on, ya ain't getting your steering wheel
back! I bought it far and square from Wayne (just wish I could remember
where I stashed it). Besides, any dummy can drive a deuce with a steering
wheel. It takes a REAL man, like you, to drive one with just a pair of vice
grips.....

    Ron (zo) {who finds people who post pictures of their M44 series
vehicles acting like a pair of horny canines just a bit distasteful...}