Re: [MV] Bjorn's recipe for long front tire life (M35)

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 18:36:15 PDT

I have driven "the M109" that Ronzo speaketh of and I liked it!
The stock M35 steers sooo hard (to my likes anyways) that the Air-o-matic
was a dream. It made it a truck you could drive a long distance.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce

PS: What is this binding on pavement? Many a time I have pushed my
CCKW forward to allow me to get something into the barn behind it.
Rolls in a straight line quite easily! MATCHED TIRES IN THE REAR!