Re: [MV] MVPA convention June 3-26 2004 some info Mobile Alabama

From: Michael Howell, DO (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 19:11:44 PDT

Apparently the hotel is no longer an Adams Mark Hotel. It has been sold
or transferred to someone else. The adamsmark.com site no longer lists
mobile on their web page. Calling their 800 number get you referred
back to the Hotel's local number. I tried to make reservations today
but couldn't get through. It was 5:05 PM and they only make
reservations from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Most of the web based referral
sites gave an error message if you try to use them. Expedia.com
will let you but they want $170.00. I guess I will try again in the
morning.

Mike
Tishomingo, MS