Re: [MV] ** NJ Inspections **+insurance

From: Michael Howell, DO (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 17:14:59 PDT

I don't think car insurance is as bad yet, but health insurance is
increasingly using any excuse they can find to get out of paying the
bill. I don't think car insurance would be too far behind, esp since
most sell both. If you are like me, you set something up then let it
ride. I have regular farm bureau insurance and regular tags on my HMV's .

Mike
Tishomingo, MS