Re: [MV] ** NJ Inspections **+insurance

From: Michael Howell, DO (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 17:54:51 PDT

I insure everything with them, car house office even health (Blue Cross
Blue Shield) all through the same agent. Don't remember anything
called "farm family". I have a M35A2 and a M1010 FARM TRUCKS insured
with them. I made the mistake of getting a rate quote for an antique
M725 Ambulance and my agent said all they could say was "ambulances are
on the banned list"...."ambulances are on the banned list"..."ambulances
are on the banned list".

As long as you have a farm and use your trucks in some capacity you
should be ok. But then, I set this up several years ago and the policy
does say for farm use only... Now you have me thinking about what I
said in the last post.

Mike