Re: [MV] Attn Jim Newton MILDOCS

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 10:33:04 PDT

Hey Everyone...

Sorry for the delay!

I will get to all your issues this afternoon and get everything
straight, including extending subscription periods for those of you
who had down time and refunding auto-renews that you didn't want.

My time has been consumed lately...in March I joined the Discovery
Channel's "MythBusters" show as the Science Advisor (I help Adam and
Jamie blow stuff up even better). You'll see my name in the credits
for the new season episodes. ;) Taping is winding down a little bit
so I can get back to my regular life and keep on top of MILDOCS
customer needs.

So I'll get everyone's subscription issues cleaned up today.

Thanks for your patience!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com