Deuce Specific Check Out Points

From: Herr Bookmonger (bookmonger@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 10:49:02 PDT

Within the next day or so I'm giving a friend a ride to check out a deuce
for sale. I get the impression that - heh heh - my friend believes owning
an OD vehicle makes one an expert on MVs. I do know the obvious things to
look for in any vehicle acquisition (white sludge on dipstick, oil in
radiator, etc.), but I was hoping to get from the list deuce specific
points. Things to be on the lookout for unique to the M-35 series. For
instance, M-37 series vehicles are prone to rust beneath the headlights.
That sort of thing. Thanks.

Herr Bookmonger