Re: [MV] Southeastern Florida MV sights?

From: L51940@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 09:29:16 PDT

Checked out Walker Bulldog on South Florida MVPA site, boy that is nice. But what really caught my eye was the CCKW on the beach in France with duals on the front. Now there is a case study for tire, bearing, spring, steering and arm wear. Was that really done? How bout it Dr Deuce?

I'm going out to the barn to line some tires up w/ my fronts and see what a M35A2 looks w/ duals all round! 12 wheel drive, look out.

Dave McConnell