Re: [MV] [eu_mil_veh] Re: Brake drum problem

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 06:57:09 PDT

Everything needs to be heated. The bolt expands, as does the area around it,
but the hole expands, too. It is the uneven expansion of dissimilar metals
that allows the heating (or cooling) process to work. The heat breaks down
the adhesion of the rust molecules. Put it in a deep freeze and you will get
the same effect. apb