Re: [MV] Brake drum problem, penetrating lubricant

From: D O (dohe69@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 07:59:56 PDT

For any job dealing with rusty fasteners, there's some stuff called PB
Blaster that can't be beat, in my opinion. It has a goofy looking label
that is yellow, white, and red in color with some various scribblings.

>From: "Ida Heath" <spike@defuniak.com>
>Subject: Re: [MV] [eu_mil_veh] Re: Brake drum problem
>Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 08:00:51 -0500
>
>Noel,
>
>If I understand what you're talking about, why would you heat the bolt
>instead of the area around it? Dosen't heat expand metal?
>
>Sonny

Make the most of your family vacation with tips from the MSN Family Travel
Guide! http://dollar.msn.com