Re: [MV] Licensing big rigs without a second mortgage

From: Charles Kealey (cwkealey@atlanticbb.net)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 15:10:39 PDT

Doc,

As a recently retired police officer (wuz fuzz) of 25 years or so (have a
little difficulty with the big numbers) I think I take offense at your
language. That's right, your language! I'm not sure I understand what
these big words that you are using mean. I think that "Genus" is smart and
I have never been called that. I am not sure of what a "digress" is. Did
you mean to say "dig less?" No, wait, that would be the guys with the big
State Highway trucks.

Actually, the hardest decision that I had to make in all that cops and
robbers stuff was the choice between: Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kremes.

Then they built the stores selling both close together and problem solved.
We could hang out at both with just a short (i)hop in between. <grin>

To all applicable, have a great Daddy's Day!

Bill K.
MVPA #24623
1954 USMC M38A1
1972 US Army M35A2 non-turbo w/winch