M15A1 gun carriage

From: Jason Frisch (jenjas@cox.net)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 19:09:52 PDT

Hey List,

I've recently purchased a M16A1 half-track who in its former life was a
M15A1. Before I even begin to think about changing it back to its M15A1
configuration, I must ask the question "are there any M15A1 gun platforms
still in existence?" I have the quad for it but would still like to put it
back in its origonial WW2 configuration. Is a M15A1 feasable or too pricey
to even attempt? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Jason