Re: [MV] CUCV PS Pump vibration/noise

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 20 2004 - 23:33:07 PDT

Hi Caleb,
    Should be all standard GM parts. My guess is that there is air in
the system, but that is only
a guess. Jack it up and put it on jack stands, then move the wheels all
the way left, then right
as per instructions in manual. Don't remember exactly what they were but
check it before you do this.
    Let me know if this fixed the problem or not.
Bruce MVPA 23824
M1008 CUCV