Re: [MV] Insurance company and trucks?

From: w7ls (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 12:19:48 PDT

I can recommend Condon and Skelly (www.condonskelly.com). I'm paying something like $100 for a 5 ton. They don't require something big like a deuce or 5T to be garaged, because they are just too big to fit. They write for Metlife, I think. No restriction on young drivers, either. I have a teenager and they have no problem with him being a driver. We have spotless records, too. Maybe that counts. Jim