Re: [MV] Licensing big rigs without a second mortgage

From: Patrick J JANKOWIAK (patrick.jankowiak@st.com)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 14:02:15 PDT

While driving through Arkansas, the highway was down to one lane for
about 100 miles. About every 10 miles it would open up to two lanes.
There was a cop at the end of each of these two lane widenings, waiting
for speeders. Since the M35 was only doing about 50, people would fly
out from behind me at these places where the road widened, and 'race'
each other to the end about a mile away. Each time I trundled along to
the narrowing part of the road, I would see the Arkansas state police
writing a ticket.. I am sure they would love to have me drive that part
of highway again sometime. Kepp them in the money with the ticked off
drivers who could not stand being behind the 'big green one'.