Fort Knox Govliquidation Auctions

From: Kirk Gustafson (kgustafson@ssd-inc.com)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 09:18:28 PDT

Greetings list members!

Curious if any list members are attending the auctions at Fort Knox. They have been selling
lots of drill instructor hats, and I would like to buy some; but would need to have someone
pick them up for me. I am primarily interested in the hats, but it seems that unless I want
80-100 of them, that they put them in with 200 lbs of assorted uniforms, etc. I would be
willing to give the uniform items to whoever picked the lot up for me, and I would pay for
freight to ship the hats to me, once they were picked up. Additional "compensation" could be
discussed as well.

Please let me know if anyone is interested...

--
Kirk Gustafson
Able Company, 23rd Infantry, 2nd Division WWII HRS

"Second to None!"