Ft Riley Govliquidation Auctions

From: Kirk Gustafson (kgustafson@ssd-inc.com)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 15:23:38 PDT

Greetings list members!

I posted earlier about auctions at Ft. Knox, and missed out...

Curious if any list members are attending the auctions at Ft. Riley, KS. They have been
selling lots of drill instructor hats, and I would like to buy some; but would need to have
someone pick them up for me. I am primarily interested in the hats, but it seems that unless I
want 80-100 of them, that they put them in with 200 lbs of assorted uniforms, etc. I would be
willing to give the uniform items to whoever picked the lot up for me, and I would pay for
freight to ship the hats to me, once they were picked up. Additional "compensation" could be
discussed as well.

Please let me know if anyone is interested...

BTW, you'll need at least a 1/4 ton trailer or equal to pick this up... (mandatory milveh content)

--
Kirk Gustafson
Able Company, 23rd Infantry, 2nd Division WWII HRS

"Second to None!"