Re: [MV] MV emails look like spam

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 19:34:08 PDT

I wonder why none of the daily/weekly/monthly computer publications have
mentioned it? This means they are affecting email I/You send as it's
sent... or somehow affecting it on one of the mail servers involved. IF
true it's a new level of nuisance I wasn't looking forward to..

As a poor soul who lost his Role Master Domain Controller a week ago,
then spent some 115 hours in 8 daze recovering, do a backup soon.

Paul, who has time for a beer once again

I got those for a good while...just like you described and they went
away recently...looks like you're next. Maybe you or someone else can
tell me how to email the SOB that sends them a nice blank stare! Fred
Martin